Gewürztraminer, Les Funambules

£28.00

Expressive and aromatic Gewürztraminer with some skin-contact

Les Funambules is a Domaine founded in 2018 by four childhood friends, with a focus on natural winemaking. 80% of the grapes are direct pressed for 12 hours, with the remaining 20% blended in after 6 days of maceration.

Slightly hazy in the glass with a medium yellow colour. Expressive aromas of fresh herbs, plums, peach and lychee, with a refreshing but rich palate.

Colour – Skin Contact
Producer – Les Funambules
Country – France
Region – Alsace
Vegan – No
ABV – 14%
Grapes – Gewürztraminer
Vintage – 2020
Sustainability – Organic
Female Winemaker – Yes
Food Pairings – Fish, Tapas

In stock

SKU: Y798124 Category:

Delivery info

Free local delivery is available when you spend over £75 to the following postcodes: NE1, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5, NE6, NE8, NE7, NE9, NE10, NE11.

We also offer £5 local delivery when you spend over £100 to the following postcodes: NE12, NE13, NE15, NE16, NE21, NE39, NE27, NE28, NE29, NE30, NE31, NE32, NE33.

Please contact us for other postcodes.

Our delivery days are Wednesday and Sundays. Deliveries usually take place in the mornings, between 9 and 12. Please specify which delivery day you would prefer in the order notes at checkout. Orders must be received no later than 3pm on the day before your chosen delivery date.

Free collection from the shop is always available, and you can collect any time during our normal opening hours. Please collect within 7 days.

At present, we are unable to offer national delivery. We hope to add this option in the near future, and appreciate your patience.